Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaranKumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Tax calculation
    I am working in Software Company and earning Rs. 3,70,000/- per annum. I have taken the Housing Loan for Rs. 8,25,000/-. I am paying the EMI Rs. 15000/- per month. I need tax calculation for this whether Let out or Let in the property. If I let out, what will happen? Or If let in, what will happen. And One more important thing, my working place and property both are different place.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 12:45 AM
    This is regarding India Income Tax. This forum is for U.S. income tax.
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 11:41 PM

Since you are a salaried and purchased a house which not in your work location, your calculation would be complicated and advise you to contact some tax consultant. B'cs you need to plan your tax calculation with all facts which can't be done in a forum like this. It needs face to face interaction.
    I can help you but need all the details of your income with breakups. I am in Delhi and you are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mathematical Calculation [ 5 Answers ]

How mant tons of sandy fill would be needed for a crawl space of 30 ft X 70 Ft. for a 16 inch depth?

Calculation of Concentration [ 2 Answers ]

How to calculate the concentration of an aqueous solution (in mol/L)

Time calculation [ 2 Answers ]

Two trains are running at the same time facing each other between Distances of 100 kms. One train is traveling at 10kms per hour and another At 8kms per hour. Within how much time (rounded to Hrs and Minutes) both Trains will meet. A. 5 Hrs 34 Minutes B. 6 Hrs 4 Minutes C....

Web Calculation [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how could I place calculation or formula in my web page. I.e, if I wanted somebody to enter a given sets of number and displays the result based on the formula I set. Just like how online calculator work.

View more questions Search