Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicalynn0954 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Early 90's sing-a-long movie.need title.
    I know this is really random but I remember sitting in daycare always watching this... it's pretty much a sing-a-long from the late 80's to early 90's maybe... let's see it's not animated... I remember one scene being in the middle of their town or whatever and the woman was sitting on a fountain with the outside of the fountain looking like a piano. There was another scene that had a puppet on strings singing "you may think that this is the end, oh well it is" I don't remember how the rest of the little song goes but that's all I can remember... if anyone can help me out! I owe you my life! Lol... this has been bothering me for months!!
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 13, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Was it with adults and puppets, or kids?

"Kidsongs"
    "Kids incoperated"
    That's all I can think of rite now, do u have any more memories?

Apr 13, 2008, 10:30 PM
    I remember that at the beginning of the sing-a-long two children were coloring a picture and the woman from the picture brought them into the town of sillyville... (I think) she had to keep them invisible for some reason! She looked at them with a music note... lol... that's all I rememeber... she had pigtails... that's it! Sorry I don't have more details but this was from when I was in daycare! Lol

Apr 13, 2008, 11:29 PM
    I think this is what your looking for! :)
    Wee Sing in Sillyville (1989) (V) - IMDb user comments

Good memory... the title was in your memory the hole time:)

Apr 29, 2008, 05:09 PM
    THAT'S EXACTLY IT... thank you so much! I wanted to get it because I was telling my husband if he remembered it... (we went to the same daycare) and we thought it would be great to let our kids watch it! I ordered it and I hope they enjoy it as much as we did!! Thank you so much!!

Apr 29, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicalynn0954
    THAT'S EXACTLY IT.... thank you so much! i wanted to get it b/c i was telling my husband if he remembered it... (we went to the same daycare) and we thought it would be great to let our kids watch it! i ordered it and i hope they enjoy it as much as we did!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
    Well your very welcome:)... I'm the same way.. all the great kid movies I watched when I was younger I like to share with my 4yrold niece.. she loves them just as much.. I watch alice and wonderland with her and she was like "this is fake" the rabbit is wearing a costume.. lol, my how times have changed, and technoligy is to advanced.. lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Need a title of a movie from early 90's [ 8 Answers ]

I been look for the name of a movie that I watched when I was younger. All I remember is that it was about a young woman who was being accused of being a witch and was put in a dungeon. In the dungeon was an old woman who was a witch and had her tongue cut out. Later in the movie, the young...

Title of an 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut...

View more questions Search