Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orbie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 09:01 PM
    No Writing
    Hi there, can someone please tell me how come when I am on website pages, the writing does not appear, I have to highlight the writing to be able to read it, and then when I click somewhere it disappears again. Please help me :confused:
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 13, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Have you tried restarting your computer. I am not a computer wizz, but I can often solve strange things like that with a good restart. GOOD LUCK!
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Apr 14, 2008, 05:27 AM
    If you're using Internet Explorer, you might be overriding the colors on websites. Click Tools, Internet Options, and down toward the bottom, go to Accessability. Make sure the box for colors is unchecked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a Novel [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im new to this... please help me. I would like to start writing a novel. Where do I start? Im in the USA, CA, and would like help and assistance Deliah

Writing a CD [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I wrote a CD with some important data on it, and accidentally forgot to finalize the CD. My hard drive crashed, and had it replaced. However now I want to read the CD but I can't because nothing shows up. I'm sure that there is data there because when I look on the underside of the...

Novel writing [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 100,000 words into my story and I've got a nagging feeling it's too slow. The story takes place several years after the country was hit by drought and how people are still suffering from its effects. The maincharacter is a seventeen year old girl who was rescued from a lap dancing club and...

View more questions Search