Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freakquency Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2004, 03:14 AM
    Getting Need for Speed 2 music and videos
    Anyone knows where to get/download Need For Speed 2 or Need For Speed 2 special edition songs and videos? Or how to extract videos (the one from showcase) or music from Need For Speed 2 special edition?
    Infinite Thanks to you people...
    :)
    KanELi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2005, 05:13 AM
    I haven't found any links where I could download music from NfS2Se, but I've done like this to get it on cd:

First I started NfS2Se, then I minimized it by pressing Alt+Tab. Then I started the Windows Sound Recorder, and just started recording. After that I reopened Nfs and selected from the options menu the song I wanted to be recorded. Then I just let it play through once, minimized the game again and stopped the sound recorder.

Sounds kind of crude but it worked!
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 05:40 PM
    My Need for Speed Music Techno/Ambient Collection!
    Hello, I am currently putting together many of the early Need for Speed Techno and Ambient music from games 1 - 5. NFS 1 and 2 music is hard to get but I have a few rips of the game which I tried to extract the data music files with GAP (Game Audio Player) and got a couple. I need more NFS 1 and 2 music but I do have a few songs from it. I have the complete soundtracks for NFS 3 - 5. Help contribute to my project by emailing [email protected] if you have any rare NFS 1 or 2 songs. I have about 56 songs total! I will be releasing my collection on BitTorrent soon, you can email me for the torrent. My web log for info on my Need for Speed music project is here ---> http://www.needforspeedmusic.blogspot.com
    code1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2005, 03:10 PM
    ??
    I'm banned and I was on high scores but now I'm not? Why? I'm banned for another hour or so, did I loose my stats :mad: :mad: :mad:
    [email protected] Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2005, 10:53 PM
    I just got NFS 2 music
    I just received the entire Need for Speed 2 soundtrack from a fan! I will put it with my NFS 1 through 5 soundtrack collection that I will release on BitTorrent. All updates will be posted HERE at needforspeedmusic.blogspot.com
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 3, 2005, 11:52 PM
    Gosh, and I thought NFS was 'old'. I'm a 55 year old female and have loved this game for over 4 years. I'll see if I can find some music from my friends here in Germany. I even have a steeringwheel and pedals for this one. I also enjoy POD - has anyone tried it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between true air speed and equivalent air speed [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between the two and when an aircraft is flying at altitude what is its actual speed

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

Children's videos! Scary [ 1 Answers ]

When I was very little I used to watch this one video with a series of kind og grim reaper tales almost.. some kind of "tales". One of them had to do with this girl that was wandering lost in a forest and this owl comes to her and shows her how inside of a tree is this little home with a bed a...

Transferring movie/videos [ 1 Answers ]

I assume it is possible to transfer personal video footage from a digital camera memory card to a DVD Writer. Is there any specific software/hardware required? I have WinXP Home, Geforce FX5200 Ultra, display card, Realktek Audio and AMD Athlon XP3000+, MMX, 3D Now, ~2.1ghz. Any URLs on...

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

View more questions Search