Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 13, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Nope, no red koolaid, but I got a BRAND SPANKIN NEW FRIDGE to put it in when you make it for me!:)
    Hey ya Homegirl, anything you wanna vent out to open ears, we may not be able to be right by your side in person, but if you wanna spill it, you can:) :) :)

I just had a vinegar foot soak, I need to get in shape and have pretty feet in 1 month exactly, I don't think you wanna drink it after I soaked my tootsies in it! LOLOLOLOL
    Hi Girlfriend... have you tried soaking those footsies in Baking Soda? It is great for heartburn (1 tsp in a cup of hot water) and a little more for soaking feet - it really softens them and you can rub away that callous. It also leaves the feet odorless for a while. You can also sprinkle it dry into the shoes. Try it.

magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    You are the only one that caught that! Damn!:eek: If there is a part of my body that I seriously cannot stand, it is my feet, I dream of pretty feet, I dream of pretty feet, I dream of pretty feet!!!! :o
    Do you have corns?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Thanks pretty lady! I have tried that. What I really need is a doctor to cut my feet off and replace them with some real extra pretty ones. :)
    HI CHERY! I am missing you lot's!
    Stringer, glad you made it!

EDIT:::::::::::::::::
    NO CORNS MAGATORY!! Arrr!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Do you have big narley hang nails oozing smelly toe jam?
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Do you have big narley hang nails oozing smelly toe jam?
    NOPE!:rolleyes: just not so pretty, I want them to be pretty, and most of all soft and sweet!:p
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 10:16 PM
    I can't drink kool-aide, gives me indigestion. I'm strictly a water coffee and tea drinker. Sweet drinks just don't do it for me.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 10:24 PM
    I agree with you Homegirl, I do however like a cold Orange Sunkist every once in a while, ohhhhh those are real nice!
    Mag, can we please stop talking about feet, I am getting a complex! LOL
    Hope you all have a good night, I am not too sleepy, I just know if I don't go to bed, I will not be very good company in the morning to the most important "little people" in my life!
    So to spare them I will cut my "free" time short. See you all later, have a great Monday!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Okay I made it. I think that I was the last potser on P & B, that's a first for me.

Thanks for the invite Joe, I feel loved. :) ;)
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Hi everyone!

Well I'm off.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Can I come in?

I've brought carafes of coffee and baskets of muffins! :D
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Well, I won't turn down coffee and a muffin.
    I've had my morning shot of caffine, so I'm set until later today.
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Wow... I am never "set" with caffeine... I'm a hopeless addict.

But thanks for letting me join the party! :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Wow.... I am never "set" with caffeine... I'm a hopeless addict.

But thanks for letting me join the party! :)
    K... how are you hon?
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Hey HChicky, you found me. Does that mean we're abandoning the pub? We can't do that, everyone would wonder where we went.

Coffee and muffins, me too please. :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Afternoon, Stringer! I'm good... as long as I'm drinking coffee, I'm good! ;)

NEVER ABANDON THE PUB! :) That is, until it hits 1500...
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 09:55 AM
    I am on a roll, my house is looking and smeeling like it should... LOL
    With me working, it seems nothing but the basic get done and even then only when I arrive home. LOL
    I suppose that is what I am here for but goodness! The kids played outside all day yesterday, they were so tired they fell right to sleep when their little heads hit the pillow! Athey also left traces of their very existence around the whole house, mothers used to make their kids wash their hands a lot, what is wrong with me.? Coffee, yes but very sad to say I got my "canned" coffee out, it is my emergency coffee. I was out at the store and everything how could I forgotten that? Oh well, I am good now!
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Starty, I'm in the same boat. Instant coffee for me this morning. YUCK, but I'm desperate.
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 10:00 AM
    You know I have a bigger problem than that, I have an I problem, I hit the shift key when I write I but it seems my right hand is quicker than my left, hmmmm What to do?? I just punch post, I don't go back and reread till it is posted, how lazy is that??
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Instant coffee is like those old button candy things... they look pretty, may even smell good, but when it comes to taste, they just don't cut it... gim'me a Now and Later! :)

FYI: Random analogies are my specialty! Over in the relationship forum, I once likened a guy's problem to flaming Stay-Puft Marshmallow Men... randomness, got to love it! :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Hi there HCichy! Hope you are good. I am settling in my chair in a bit, got to finish up on some good ole housekeeping! LOL...
    I had a good Historian yesterday, I made it a 12 ouncer with two pumps of nilla and one hazlenut, it was lovely! Stringer will be happy about that hazlenut part, he is always trying to get me to switch over from vanilla!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search