Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodecode26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Is or why is he pushing me away
    I met this guy about 2 months ago the minute our eyes locked we could not keep our hands off each other the first night we met we were intimate. We didn't just have sex it was like we were making love. Two weeks later he came and spent the weekend with me and my 6 year old. We still text and call each other every day but every time I try and plan something he says he hasn't planned that far ahead or ill lett you know. I care about and worry about him so much he never leaves my mind what should I do wait for him or forget him?? :confused:We are 2 totally different people his a goth that likes wearing spikes and drinking blood turns him on but he has said that he will not do that to me yet as I am not ready and he is trying to stop it.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 07:40 PM
    What do you know about this guy? How old is he, does he have a job, or maybe a wife. There is a lot you need to find out about him before you want to get so serious about him. It is very possible that you were just a one night stand for a couple of times. Protect yourself, especially if you are going to continue to have sex with him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 07:59 PM
    He might feel that things happened too fast and he could be afraid that you want more to a relationship than he does so he might feel he has to avoid you.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Evidently you have no idea either or you wouldn't ask :( is or why is he pushing me away
    A guy can feel comfortable talking to you texting but afraid you might want commitment.
    Or he could be trying to quit what you just added before he feels okay with seeing you again.
    Apparently you have no idea either.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 07:21 PM
    To me he did push you away and as to why... He is not into you!
    MoeyLuv Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 09:20 AM
    I think that you got intimate with him too fast so he doesn't see the need to see you again... he got it now its time to move on to the next and you should do the same thing to but next time give it a little more time before you get intimate with this dude. You might ask then why was he still texting me and calling me, that can be because he didn't want to outright hurt your feelings...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 01:46 PM
    I don't think he is as thrilled with you, as you are with him. You want more from him, than he is going to give right now. And if your attitude is as bad in real life, as it is here, I don't blame him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she pushing me away? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me in February and from that point on has demonstrated some confusing behavior. We moved from the east coast to California together and shared an apartment. The relationship was very rocky since the move with lots of fighting over dumb things. ...

Pushing People Away [ 3 Answers ]

I like being alone, whenever I'm around someone too much they annoy me and I fight with them. I just get angry with people all the time. I'm sad because I feel like I should have more friends because in high school you're pressured to have so many friends. I love my family and that's enough for me...

How to get his attention without pushing him away [ 4 Answers ]

I am suspecting my boyfriend is cheating on me, and I have found some proof , but he is not making time to seee me. I am getting very upset because this is really bothering me. I need to talk to him and get everything off my mind and know what is going on. But he hasn't called me, he'll maybe text...

Am I pushing too hard? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi thank you so much for the ideas and I agree. It might be too late since he already broke up with me two weeks ago. My bad I sent him a dozen of mail last week explaining, how sorry I am for my shortcomings (I know I have had lot of shortcomings to our relationship to keep it alive, I'm just good...

My neediness is pushing her away? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I had another post on her about my girlfriend asking for space and then a break up. For our 5 year 11 month relationship I treated her second most of the time. I wouldn't answer her calls, not because I didn't love her, but because I didn't feel like talking to her and I know I could call her...

View more questions Search