Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Parents fight over which gang their 4 year old should join.
    What is the world coming to..

FOXNews.com - Parents Argue Over Which Gang 4-Year-Old Son Should Join - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Uh Sneezy, that is so sleezy! That child is in danger and hopefully the child has been taken away from them. I really wish this wan't true, seriously how low can people go?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 06:58 PM
    ... and to think we use to get upset with parents who punched the coach out because he called the son out when he wasn't.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 06:59 PM
    It's like social limbo... How low can you go? It seems like the scumbags of the world are constantly trying to outdo one another.

Next news... I'm going to have to say... would be "Couple petitions for smaller guns for their toddlers!"
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 07:40 PM
    I'm finally speechless!!
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Apr 13, 2008, 07:52 PM
    A special shout out "thank you" to George Walker Bush. One alternative is that these two outstanding fine youths both can join the "Bloods" and take the unmerciful thirty-one second beating and then all their future children would automatically be "blood drops," born into the gang. Besides what kind of gang permits the members to just leave, the Mickey Mouse Club? The Bloods, Texas Syndicate, and M-13's are till death do you part. Never mind! I have the solution! A couple in such a dilemma should only be voting for John McCain. McCain will be able to provide them ample time for these tough decisions, hundred years if necessary, as we continue to focus on everyone else's backyard, i.e. Iraq.

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In | Education
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Someone will turn this into a remake of 'West Side Story'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

NY parents evict 18 year old son failure to follow rules [ 18 Answers ]

Suffolk CTY, NY, residents - parents of 18y old son seek information on how to evict him from our home. Our 18Y son left home in 10/07 due to his inability to follow our rules. He was living in vacant houses for awhile until his grandparents agreed to let him live with them. He stayed there for...

Can the spouse under OPT join me in the First Year choice? [ 1 Answers ]

I plan to do the First Year Choice. But my husband worked under his OPT in 2007. Can he join me as resident alien using married file joint? If so, does he need to submit form 4868 for the extension? Thanks!

18 year old - Car in Parents Name [ 7 Answers ]

I have a step-daughter who turns 18 tomorrow. The car she drives is currently in my husband's name, so we carry & PAY the insurance. She has pushed him to the point that since she's 18, he told her he would sign the car over to her, but that would require her putting insurance on it. Now that...

Claiming visiting parents as depedents: This year or amended 1040 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have just found out (to my pleasant surprise) through this great forum that you can claim as dependents parents visiting from another country. In my case, I should have had a fatter refund coming to me from the IRS in previous years and I plan to remedy the situation for 2004 and 2005...

Is Congress a Gang? [ 1 Answers ]

"Is Congress a gang, and does it need to be abated?" And we not-so-assertively assert that "Sometimes Congress could be a gang, depending on the future use and misuse made of Senate bill 155 -- the Gang Abatement and Prevention Act." And so could your motorcycle club, your chess club, your rose...

View more questions Search