Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brookeleigh Posts: 119, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Liquid diet
    Does it work? And how long should I be on it? Thanks!:rolleyes:
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2008, 05:20 PM
    When my tonsils were swollen I chewed my food to basically liquid (or an applesauce texture) and I lost twelve pounds in 3 months.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 10:15 AM
    A liquid diet if done right and only for short periods might give you a slight boost in losing some pounds but for long term, it's very unsafe, because your not getting the proper nutrients, vitamins and minerals in most cases. If your using a liquid diet aid that contains all the vitamins, minerals in addition to one healthy meal day, again, it will help you see some results, along with the correct amount of exercise program. But I would really investigate what kind of liquid diet and see what other nutrients you will need. Otherwise it could be detrimental to your health, if you can check with a health professional before undertaking this kind of diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Liquid diet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the liquid diet effective and what kinds of drinks do you need?

Liquid nitrogen [ 2 Answers ]

Can I buy in ISRAEL liquid nitrogen? If yes where can I buy it?

Liquid nitrogen [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get liqid nitrogen in Union City, CA or Fremont,CA or Newark, CA or in Hayward, CA

View more questions Search