Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugar plum fairy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age IMO. Take it from someone who lost her virginity fairly young, the sex is not that great if it's not with someone you really love. Wait until you find someone special.
    I have to say that I totally agree with you on this!

I am 20, turning 21 in 4 months, and I have never had sex :)
    I don't feel the need to rush things at all, and I believe in sex after marriage so I'm kind of saving it for the person I will spend the rest of my life with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question about being a virgin? [ 60 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old teenage guy from canada and I was wondering if its sad or pathetic to be a virgin at the age of 17. And when is a good age to lose your virginity if there is one ? Hope you can help me out. Thanks.

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

View more questions Search