Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 10:56 PM
    problems with Maths
    Hey people... I got to give mathematics exam in May end I have not started with it as yet... whenever I take or try to do it sudden I lose all of my confidence and it happens during the exam also I do it but I always doubt myself. I got to deal with Statistics & probability, Linear Differential Equation, Vector (Differentiation and integration and it application) help me to make a strategy that could fetch me to the passing marks. Provide suggestions of how to do that tactfully.
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Nov 12, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colorblind View Post
    Hey people...i gotta give mathematics exam in May end i have not started with it as yet...whenever i take or try to do it sudden i lose all of my confidence and it happens during the exam also i do it but i always doubt myself. I gotta deal with Statistics & probability, Linear Differential Equation, Vector (Differentiation and integration and it application) help me to make a strategy that could fetch me to the passing marks. provide suggestions of how to do that tactfully.
    Buy books that are about the areas that you need to do best in.
    A bookstore or web business of some type could have cheap used textbooks or study guides. As you know that you know the way to do well you will do better.

I do not know if this answer is in time to help you for may exam, but maybe will help on others.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 01:28 AM

Practice as many questions as you can? Having a good teacher? Good ready to help friends?
    harum Posts: 339, Reputation: 27

Nov 19, 2008, 08:05 PM

The best strategy: 1. start early (NOW); 2. start from the very basics to understand the stuff as you move on - this is how you keep you confidence; 3. study not less than 30 min-1hr EVERY day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maths - Lim [ 2 Answers ]

suppose a fish swimming distance L ft at a speed v ft/sec relative to the water and against a current flowing at the rate of u ft/sec (u<v) expends a total energy given by E(v) = aLv^3/v-u where E is measured in foot-pounds (ft-lb) and a is constant 1) evaluate lim/v-u^+ E(v) and...

Maths hwk [ 1 Answers ]

hi how do you do multiplying out brackets can sum1 do me hwk a) 3(a+2b+5)+2a+b+3 fanks soph x:)

Maths [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have problem with this question. Hope you can find a solution for this question. Philip, the proprietor of a vineyard, estimates at the first 10000 bottles of wine produce this season will fetch a profit of $5 per bottle. However, the profit from each bottle beyond 10000 drop by $0.0002...

About maths in GRE [ 3 Answers ]

i'm a b.tech biotechnology student who wants to appear for gre.i'm really poor at maths since i'm a bi.pc student.i really can't concentrate on maths due to my poorgrades in it in school days. Now there's gre ahead.how should i prepare for it? Is it really tough? i'm really good at other...

View more questions Search