Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kooljoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Stoping a front loader washer from moveing around
    Im having trouble getting my front loader wash machine to stop moveing all over the place I have it leveled but it still wants to move around when it spins any help would be grate
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Sales people of those front loaders sometimes fail to tell consumers that the front loaders are designed to be on concrete - or otherwise super solid surface. It happened to me.

To solve my issue I got a piece of 1" plywod, glued rubber to the side against the floor and indoor/outdoor carpet to the side that the washer sits on. That did not solve it completely but did make a big difference.

I also, for good measure, attached a ratchet strap around the bottom of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer front loader [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore front loader washer that is five years old and is now making noises (periodic squealing). I removed the back panel and it looks like the belt is rubbing into the container. Can this belt be adjusted or am I looking at replacing this machine? Love the Kenmore, but cannot...

Whirlpool Front Loader won't wash [ 4 Answers ]

Model AWM 1821, won't fill with water , have checked water inlets(solenoids) and they are OK, level sensor not to sure but it looks OK. When washer is put through test sequence as per service manual it does fill but won't go into wash sequence, door light willl come on and that's where it stays,...

Frigidaire front loader [ 1 Answers ]

My basement recently flodded and I think it damaged the front loading washer I have. When I plugged it back in it seems to work, but the washer doesn't spin... it just fills with water and then nothing... no washing, no spinning.. no nothing! How can this be repaired ?:(

Frigidaire front loader not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

I've checked out the motor resistance and everything checks out to spec. except for the stator winding which reads 1.7 ohms instead of the specified .37 ohms. Any thoughts on this? The speed control board test was passing 120v until I got to the test for pin 3 of the 9 pin plug to pin 4 of the...

View more questions Search