Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Jan 2, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What a pleasent surprise, a happy ending. I am glad your happy again. Made my day.
    Oops I meant 'putting up with me' lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I met a girl over the internet about a year ago, we were decent friends at first and then it quickly evolved into me and her basically dating over the internet. We talk on the phone and have sent pictures to each other on a regular basis. The only really problem is that we are both young adults and...

Hey guys :) guess this can also be just as fun as keeping a relationship alive I know you can't really keep anything because nothing is really yours. And lala and the more you pull the more you push away balh stuff :) I know the mottos What id like is some advice please. Anyone around...

Long distance relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been with a girl for 5 months I live in england she lives in Florida we talk everyday and I really love her she loves me I think she is too controlling cause when it comes to hanging up the phone she what's to hang up the phone all the time I tell her everything about me I tell her what I...

My b/f works out on the road for 4 weeks at a time and comes home for 1 week. My question is what ideas do you have to keep it spicy and hot while he's gone and when he comes home. We phone each other every night and text through the day but I don't want to be boring during these times. We are both...

Long Distance relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi. Where do I begin :( I live on the west coast... the guy I have been seeing for about 6 months now lives on the east coast. (3000 miles away) he and I get along GREAT.. we have a great time together and really liked each other A lot. We talked every single day with text and phone...

View more questions Search