Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Apr 18, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Also, if you are nitpicking about a few months difference,, you aren't mature enough to be in a relationship,, emotional OR physical.
    mudderbox Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 10:40 PM
    It's along time when you're my age. One thing that I am 'nitpicking' about doesn't say anything about how mature I am. Read the book before you judge it because I personally think what you just assumed is immature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

Is it legal for a 15yr old & an 18yr old to date in PA? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I just turned 15 and I'm in 10th grade and my boyfriend is 18. Is it legal for us to date?

Is it legal for a 25 year old and a 16 year old to date in pa [ 59 Answers ]

:confused:is it legal for a 25 year old and a 16 year old to date in pa and if not why

Is it legal for a 19 y/o to date a 16 y/o in CA? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 19 and I am 16, we have been together for over a year now with parental consent. Just recently my parents decided they don't want me seeing him anymore and are threatening to get a restraining order:mad: . My friend had the same problem in the past and she told me that if your...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search