Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carol Ellis Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 08:10 PM
    What is "trisexual" and what do you call a straight man having gay sex? I finally got proof of my husband's cheating with other men by putting a program on his laptop called "Spector Pro" maybe you need to try this as well. At least you'll know exactly what he's saying in these chat rooms. My husband said he was married but on the down low & that his wife was clueless. I would still be clueless had he not given me genital warts. Now no one wants me. You have to do whatever it takes to protect yourself. You could be exposed to HIV and a whole assortment of STD's. I ignored signs for years, don't be stupid like me. Good luck, be brave, be strong!
    alwaystrue Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

May 15, 2008, 03:27 PM
    It sounds like he is on the down low or just bi. I don't think any straight male goes on a gay site just because. Leave him alone or if you don't mind sharing him with other guys stay.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 03:40 PM
    You need to leave him alone because he sounds gay or bi, but he should be honest with you if he is. There nothing wrong with being gay or bi but he should be truthfull with those he love and I agree with the last post he might be down low and it was a mistake he got caught don't take any chancing. Anyhow if he is with you want he doing on a chatline I left my boyfriend because of that because it's a form of cheating in my book.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28
    You need to leave him alone because he sounds gay or bi, but he should be honest with you if he is. There nothing wrong with being gay or bi but he should be truthfull with those he love and I agree with the last post he might be down low and it was a mistake he got caught dont take any chancing. Anyhow if he is with you want he doing on a chatline I left my boyfriend because of that because its a form of cheating in my book.
    I'm not exactly in agreeance with this one, some men (and women) go to chatlines because they are bored-just because they go chatting, does not make them hate/dislike you, they may want to explore something a little more exciting-who wants to eat Mcdonalds every day, sometimes we might want Subway-to use a food analogy.

If you can't deal with this "cheating" then fine, but this is not a rule to be followed to the letter.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 15, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Strange the OP hasn't been back to comment, or ask questions.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 04:16 PM
    [QUOTE=Xrayman]I'm not exactly in agreeance with this one, some men (and women) go to chatlines because they are bored-just because they go chatting, does not make them hate/dislike you, they may want to explore something a little more exciting-who wants to eat Mcdonalds every day, sometimes we might want Subway-to use a food analogy.

My ex called the chat line and he stated he was bored when I confronted fine, but it's a difference if your going on to meet people and proclaiming to be single and if your in a committening relationship and want spice in your life speak to your partner because there many things that can be done. Who said we where eating Mcdonald every night because if I remember correctly that was not the problem there was nothing wrong in that area, lol.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 04:48 PM
    My ex called the chat line and he stated he was bored when I confronted fine, but it's a difference if your going on to meet people and proclaiming to be single
    Sorry but I thought I just stated that. That he was bored... anyway. Claiming to be single is a different matter-that information was not disclosed BY YOU before when you asked the question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 06:42 AM
    I really don't think his sexual orientations is the real issue, but lack of honest communication is. Honest communication, can at least let you make a decision based on fact, and not lies and inuendo. It may be in your interest, to make your decisions that serve YOUR best interest and not his.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

My boyfriend. [ 7 Answers ]

hi i'm new :D I'm really down at the moment though :( Well a few days ago I got asked out by this guy I pratically just met, he lives near me about a 5-10 minute drive to his. I said yes, because I liked him LOADS, he had such a great personality and we chatted a whole lot! (This was on MSN...

Is my boyfriend too old for me ? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating around 3 months. He's really cool and we get along great. Partially because he has been a good friend of my family's for years, but the thing is he's 4 years older than me. (I'm 15 he's 19) My parents completely disagree with our dating because of the age...

Will my ex boyfriend go out with me again? [ 6 Answers ]

Well me and my ex boyfriend Miguel went out for a year and 4 months I really loved him and me and him broke up 3 months ago during that week that we broke up he had a new girlfriend. I was really sad that I just didn't no what to do. They broke up a month later. Well a month and a half later, me...

Ex boyfriend is mean [ 7 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me two monthes ago... the whole situation is very complicated... we were getting along great and he was scheduled to leave for college. He was driving to meet me for dinner when a young boy ran out in the road and my boyfriend struck annd killed him. Three weeks...

View more questions Search