Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Abnormal dark skin
    Up until 11 years old I was a very fair skinned asian kid and as I got older my skin has darkened especially on my hands. I'm 27 now and want my original fair skin tone back. Anyone else experience this. Your responses would be much appreciated thanks.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 12, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Yes, some of us here on the forum have experienced this.
    I too used to be quite light.

Please read through this FAQ to help you understand more about skin lightening.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ns-190905.html
    :)

Apr 12, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Yes, some of us here on the forum have experienced this.
    I too used to be quite light.

Please read through this FAQ to help you understand more about skin lightening.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ns-190905.html
    :)
    Thanks for your input punkchick, so is there any cream that can reverse the darkening process and bring my fair skin back for good
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 12, 2008, 02:35 PM
    It is a tricky process.
    I can't say for sure what will work. Try looking out for Bio claire, Diana Stalder, etc. Your best bet would be to research, research and research about them. You will also need to use a good sunblock to help protect your skin. It will not stop you from getting darker but it will help a lot.

Also, have a look through the forum and read some of the posts thoroughly. If you have any questions, just ask. :)

Apr 12, 2008, 02:40 PM
    I'm thinking of trying meladerm and will keep u posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

Dark skin [ 9 Answers ]

I have very dark skin, and I want to have lighter skin. What should I do?

Dark skin [ 7 Answers ]

How do I lightrn my skin color

Abnormal skin bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Yea umm I have this lump behind my ear.. not on my ear itself but on my head and its been there for about two months and it has recently swollen and is turning purple and I think there might be fluid in there and is beginning to be painful

View more questions Search