Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 12, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Bad Kiss on first date-how to get out of this one.
    Ive been talking to this woman I met off line for I would say a few weeks maybe even more.we hit it off good.she so happen stayed and my area a few blocks away.we hooked up one night she went to blockbuster got sum movies and then went to her crib chilled for hours watching movies I was holding her.I then leaned and kiss her.then begin to tongue kiss her.my tongue kiss with her was awful I isn't going lie. That killed right there. So the next time we talked I brung it up but made a joke out of it.so we suppose to go out today.but I'm thinking that that kiss I gave her that day seeled my fate.what should I do?what should I do the next time I see her and I want to kiss her.what happen is I stuck my tongue all the way down her mouth.I have never done that.lol..
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 12, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Just kiss her again and don't try to choke her
    Show her that you can kiss stop worrying about it
    It happens

My boyfriend and I kiss the same way but their has been the odd time its gone wrong
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 12:38 PM
    You want to give up on a possible good relationship because of one bad kiss? Don't be a quitter dude. Stop playing tonsil hockey, and kiss her again.

Ya, know, we all can't kiss perfect every time.
    the_gentleman Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 06:19 PM
    You don't have to use the tongue all the time. Nibble on her bottom lip. Let her show you about the tongueing part, then follow her lead.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Practice makes perfect. Keep trying till you get it right.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Apr 13, 2008, 04:06 PM
    let the girl do the job sometime...

like tai said.. practice make perfect.. if you don't try again.. you won't get good at it ^^

and if she likes you... she wouldn't mind one bad kiss
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 13, 2008, 06:50 PM
    That reminds me that I don't know how to kiss! What to do?
    whit17 Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Sep 10, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Its OK. Not every kiss is perfect. Take it easy. Nothing sealed your fate unless she is one of those jerks that dump people if they give a bad kiss. Assuming she is not, then you have nothing to worry about. Don't sweat it, and good luck next time!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I kiss [ 10 Answers ]

I have really been pressured by my gf's friends to kiss her and I have been going out with her 4 1 month and I have been to 4 dates I really need help. First is it 2 soon and how do I KISS??

Your first kiss . [ 23 Answers ]

There's this guy I like & he wants to make out but he doesn't no that I never kissed anyone before & I'm kind of scared & I'm not sure how too , can someone please tell me how :confused:

The first kiss [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, OK I have a problem I don't know if I am a good kisser.I've been chillin wit this girl for a while but I haven't made a move yet. I want to kiss her but I don't want to make her feel like I'm pressuring her into anything she doesn't want to do. Should I ask her. Actually I really want to...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search