Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfigli02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 09:37 AM
    He has a girlfriend
    I met this sweet guy in November, we started dating in December, he was everything sweet , romantic buying me gifts taking me placed, caring calling me every day, then in February he tell me he has a girlfriend, he tells me she is a nice girl but he just does not love her, he feels bad to just dump her cause apparently she has never really done anything to him, where does that leave me? It is now April and he is still with her, he has told me he justs needs time and that maybe he is waiting for her to do something wrong,he has been dating her for a year now, is he real? Should I be patient? If I walk away will he realize and finally leave her? Please tell me what you think? Please answer? I need more answers? More views more ideas what do you guys think of the situation??
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:50 AM
    You need to walk away, period.

Taken is taken, and he's feeding you a line of bull to have you waiting in the wings for him IF he ever breaks up with her.

Move on with your life. See other people, do the things that YOU find fun.

Don't wait for a loser that won't commit to EITHER of you.

PS... if he's "cheating" on her with you, what makes you think he won't cheat on YOU?
    TurboNicole Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 09:59 AM
    He doesn't sound too happy with her. So give him an ultimatum and some time. I went through the same thing with my current boyfriend but I made him tell her after a couple days. He either has to leave her and stay with you, or stay with her, and lose you. If he stays with you and leaves her, then good. If he stays with her and loses you, then he is a cowardly idiot.
    TallBlondie Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

Apr 12, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Listen to Synnen!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 10:12 AM
    he has been dating her for a year now, is he real?
    He is blowing smoke up your a$$. Waiting for a cheater is not smart at all.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 11:51 AM
    At the very best, you are dating a guy who knows how to act nice, knows how to play you, and has no backbone... a guy who can't make the tough choices and is willing to make you pay for his indecision. Lets not forget that he's a cheater. Period. Sees no problem cheating on another person.

Worst case, he knows how to play women, you probably aren't the first, and probably not the last he will play like this. And still, he's a cheater.

So kick him out of your life. If you cannot say no to him, no matter how nice he seems, it means you are willing to be manipulated, used, and deceived.

I think you care more about yourself than that. Lesson learned, even "sweet" guys can be liars and cheats. And if he's willing to start a relationship with deceit, don't think for one moment he won't do it again. He might drop her for you, but what happens when that next cute skirt turns the corner?

He's broken merchandise. Send it back.
    TurboNicole Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboNicole
    He doesn't sound too happy with her. So give him an ultimatum and some time. I went through the same thing with my current boyfriend but I made him tell her after a couple days. He either has to leave her and stay with you, or stay with her, and lose you. If he stays with you and leaves her, then good. If he stays with her and loses you, then he is a cowardly idiot.
    5 days. He told me right away and I told him to end it with her or I couldn't be with him. He ended it the next day and we've been together since September
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Apr 13, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Before you get too attached and make it harder for yourself, leave him. You're answer to "is he real?" is a definite no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for all most 2 years and I love her very much but about a week ago she changed she acted like she didn't love me any more she would turn her head when I tried to kiss her and now she hides her phone so I can't read her text messages and I think she is...

Ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-girlfriend tells me she doesn't want to be tied down, and I respect that but she said the reason was she thinks I'll get jealous when she flirts but I don't know what to do

View more questions Search