Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Texas Tax Expert Posts: 310, Reputation: 7

Apr 12, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Warning to Tax Seekers
    As a word of advice, when you look for a tax return preparer, you might want to check their qualifications. If you use an EA or a CPA, you can be sure that these are qualified professionals who have passed rigorous exams to attain their qualifications and who engage in ongoing continuing education.

If you are dealing with someone who is not an EA or a CPA then you are likely dealing with an unenrolled tax preparer. Unenrolled preparers are not licensed, have not passed qualifying exams and do not undertake continuing professional education.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Yes, evidently qualified professional is better than an unqualified professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tsunami warning [ 5 Answers ]

Tsunami warning after earthquake in Indonesia By Sally Peck and agencies Last Updated: 12:59pm BST 12/09/2007 Indonesian authorities have issued a tsunami warning after a powerful earthquake hit the country near southern Sumatra. The powerful earthquake, which measured 8.0 according to...

I'm warning everybody about her [ 32 Answers ]

The girl I was with previously, I pretty much fell in love with and did so much for her only to be turned aside. I found out today that she has been scheming on my friend a day after she breaks up with me and I warned him not to deal with her. I think it would be wrong if I didn't at least WARN...

Girls, attention-seekers [ 4 Answers ]

Why do most girls seek attention? What's about it that makes them so happy? Do you guys like girls who are attention-seekers?

Warning: Kids should not look at this! [ 4 Answers ]

A sad discovery

View more questions Search