Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sohail ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Developing the business
    Hi,
    I am running an placement consultancy how to develop my business .how can we get clients and convince them recruitng for there companies supplying manpower to them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Personal contact is best. I would suggest going to the places where there are people for whom you would like to do the work, speak with their human resource person, or whoever hires people, and offer your services as well as have something printed up about your services that you could leave with them. Your going to need to sell what you can do for them to them.

Hopefully, others will come along to offer their suggestions also.
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Like Clough said, it is all about selling. You need to show them benefits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Developing Psychic Potentials? [ 11 Answers ]

I once went to a meeting where a person was a "pet psychic" and took a picture of my former pet. In looking at the picture, the person was able to tell me the sex, age, and hair color of my son, what the dog died of, as well as a prediction of my future life troubles... I was quite skeptical at...

Developing a thesis [ 27 Answers ]

Hi ! I've been reading a lot on how I can develop my thesis but I'm still having trouble. I'm an environmental management student and I have 2 topic options. (word limit: 10 000 words max) 1. 'An environmental management plan for the Lower Liesbeek' *the Lower Liesbeek is part of the...

Developing my English fluency [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I don ve english fluency... Because of this I'm not able shine well... tell some solution... to slove...

View more questions Search