Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 11, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Boy decoder
    In my opinion boys are as "confusing" as girls are, if not more. This is especially true when a boy likes a girl. I'm trying to figure out if one of my guy friends likes me as more than just a buddie. What are some things guys do to flirt with girls or get their attention?
    playajeff25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Most likely guys like to get girls attention either ways if they were interested or if they weren't, but all what I can say, is that I only flirt with girls that I have a crush on. But some people prefer to be close friends and they can get along like any other couple!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 09:25 PM
    An older man once told me, in no uncertain terms that boys just want sex. All the friendship, talking and dating games they play are games to get them into your pants. When I was a teenager, many boys were surprised that all I wanted from them was sex. So, maybe, it could go both ways. But not everyone is after just sex.

Ask! Guessing is a game. Don't guess, never assume, just ask him. He may not know. But then the two of you are talking to one another, honestly. If a relationship is possible, that's the best way for it to start.
    the_gentleman Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 06:55 PM
    How long have you know each other? Has he spent more time with you recently than in the past? Do you sometimes fight like a couple or even act like a couple? We need some more info...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Decoder Blaupunkt Citroen PH1(c) [ 1 Answers ]

Suche Code für Blaupunkt Radio PH1/C 96 133 457 80 Made in Portugal BP2775V9717500 CE 1997 7 642775 394 Bin stehengeblieben wegen AKKU-Tief und habe dummerweise alles abgeklemmt, bevor ich die neue Batterie eingesetzt habe. Das Auto wurde 2001 als Occ. Gekauft, und der 1.Besitzer hat den...

View more questions Search