Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animeluver06 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Study help
    Does anyone know any good methods of studying for Science? ( like earth science ) I really need to get my grades up. Thanks for the help. :cool:
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Feb 12, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk!

There aren't any special study techniques that are exclusive to science that I am aware of.

There are many things that you can do, however, to be better prepared for an exam. Here are just a few.

1. The obvious choice is to study.

2. Find a quiet area where you can study without being distracted.

3. Take the notes you wrote in class and type them out in an organized way. This will help you to see the material again and assist in remembering it.

4. Get a good night sleep on the night before your exam.

5. Eat a good breakfast on the morning of your exam.

6. Be test savvy. Sometimes the answer to a question you do not know can be found elsewhere in the test. Be on the look out.

7. Have a friend quiz you on various topics.

8. Make a set of flashcards for yourself.

9. Utilize your teacher. If you do not understand something, make sure that you stop in and visit your teacher for some extra help.

Getting your grades up also means staying on top of your assignments, paying attention in class, and participating in discussions. Does your teacher offer extra credit?

You are making some good choices by looking for help. You are headed in the right direction by wanting to do better and taking steps to reach your goal.

Keep it up! Let us know if you need anything else.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 12, 2006, 06:06 PM
    Flash cards, word on one side, answer on the back. It works the same way for key test questions, question on the front answer on the back. Take them out at least once an hour, worked for my daughter, once you learn them one way flip them over and start over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bible study [ 8 Answers ]

How to do a bible study? I am a teen and I want to do a bible study.Please give me some guidance on that

Case Study [ 2 Answers ]

What are the main challenges while conducting a Case Study?

Need Algebra 2 Help! (Can't study without) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a test tomorrow and I'm trying to prepare as much as possible. Teacher gave us some problems out of the book. I've done them but I'm unsure on a few answer wise, and teacher can't "help figure them out" until tomorrow morning, so I'd prefer to figure out the ones I'm having problems with...

Evironimentalpact study [ 1 Answers ]

I have a commercial piece of property I wanted to borrow some money on & the bank wanted me to get an environmental impact study 1st.What does this study entail ? What are the procedures ? Thanks, joe

View more questions Search