Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    09tiffers Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Boy trouble
    I like this guy I work with and I told him that I liked him and he said that is cool. He asked me if I came up their just to see him and he said that is cool. He has a girl friend and I don't know if I should keep seeing this guy or if I should not beucase I really like this guy too. He also asked when the next time I would be able to come and see him. I want to know if we are seeing each other or if he is just playing me or if he is using me as a rebound?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Does he or does he not have a girlfriend? If he has a girlfriend, yes, you are definitely being played. If he just broke up with a girlfriend, you might be a rebound.

Apr 12, 2008, 05:31 AM
    He told me he has a girlfriend but I don't know how true it is. My best friend and I are going up their after he get off work and I am going to talk to him. I am going to tell him that if he has a girlfriend that he need to choose between me or her and that I hope he makes that right chose.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 11:25 AM
    I have to ask, if he told you he has a girlfriend, then why would you still be wondering if he does and still be going after him. If he does have a girlfriend, on't you think it's messed up foryou to be trying to come between the two. And if he does have a girlfriend, and lets you break them up just like that, what makes you think he won't let another girl come between you and him just like that later? And even if he doesn't have a girlfriend, for whatever reason he told you he did. That right there seems like it would be a red flag to stay away...

Apr 12, 2008, 12:11 PM
    He came after me first. He was flirting and hitting on me at work so he is really the one coming after me I am not going after him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 12:51 PM
    If he flirted with you and then told you he has a girlfriend then he does
    Most guys claim they do not have a girlfriend when they do so why would he claim the opposite!
    I wouldn't even tell him the option is her or you because you really are nothing to him!
    I would just forget him and not even bother going up to see him with your friend.
    If he asks when the next time you would be able to come and see him again just tell him when he is finished with his current relationship!
    eaglesfem Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 09tiffers
    He has a girl friend and i dont know if i should keep seeing this guy or if i should not beucase i really like this guy too.
    So lets say you had a boyfriend you loved, if some girl flirted with him at work, would you be OK with that seeing as she liked him too?

The fact that you like him to has no significance at all, he taken. He has a girlfriend. He isn't available. If he is making himself avialable to you then do the right thing and tell him to come after you when he's single and free to do as he pleases.

Apr 12, 2008, 01:31 PM
    I don't know how true it is if he does have a girlfriend or not. I will ask him when I see him to night if it is ture that he has a girlfriend or not.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I think your being in denial that he has a girlfriend is your excuse to see him!
    Why would he flirt with you only to tell you he has a girlfriend?
    What if you confront him and he then denies having a girlfriend and really does?

You are in denial because YOU WANT an excuse to see him again.

Apr 12, 2008, 02:12 PM
    No. He asked me the next time I would beable to go up at and see him. We will figure out what we are going to do then. I
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 02:20 PM
    You are not getting it at all!
    SO what that he flirted with you and asked you to see him!
    Say he dumps this other girl and goes with you are you going to accept him flirting with another girl and accept that she just had to see him because she wants to figure out where she stands with him and where and how you fit in the picture?

Put yourself in HER shoes and you are home alone waiting on him to come home while he is discussing his relationship with YOU to some other girls he is flirting with!
    In the meantime he most likely told his girlfriend he is out with the guys.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 01:35 AM
    You said that you're gong to see him to see about where your "relationship" is going, basically. How is that not going after him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 08:30 AM
    If he has a g/f he is a cheater, and your helping him cheat, and what makes it worse, the fact your still interested, in a cheater. Going to find out, is an excuse to swallow more of his gobble-de-goop lines, and put the blame on him. You should have told him, see ya later, when you found out about his g/f, whether it was true or not!
    Trev123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 09tiffers
    I like this guy i work with and i told him that i liked him and he said that is cool. He asked me if i came up their just to see him and he said that is cool. He has a girl friend and i dont know if i should keep seeing this guy or if i should not beucase i really like this guy too. He also asked when the next time i would be able to come and see him. I want to know if we are seeing each other or if he is just playing me or if he is using me as a rebound?
    It sounds like this guy may have some interest in you. In saying this he may not be happy in his current relationship and possibly looking for a rebound. He is possibly trying to hook you so that he knows he will not be without someone. He may be scared weather he will admit it or not but he may be scared of being alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get in trouble [ 18 Answers ]

Can a 17 year old boy get in trouble for datin a 14 year old girl

I've gotten into some trouble [ 4 Answers ]

I've known I was a lesbian for about a year now, but I still like to "do" guys too. That's a little weird, I know, but anyway. I just broke up with my girlfriend because she didn't care about me or anything at all for that matter. I feel an incredible need to be needed and/or to be flirted with...

I'm In Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I visited my aunts house and my parents camed we me too. My aunt was brestfeeding her daughter in the bathroom.I didn't know she was in the bathrrom because I was playing football outside I felt to pee but when I opend the door I saw my aunt with her shirt off and her 24c boops showing.I raned...

I'm in trouble :( [ 4 Answers ]

I am only fifteen and I have been pregnant before.. in blood and I lost it well its been a while and me and my boyfriend never use protection, I was a virgin when I met him, and we had sex through all my ovuation days unprotected and we have for the eleven months we have been dating well about two...

Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Your parents put equal annual beginning-of-the-year deposits of $1,200 into an account earning 8% per year from the day you were born until your 18th birthday (a total of 19 deposits). How much money is in that account today?

View more questions Search