Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lobolover Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Frecnh Thinker named "Hello"
    His first name was translated here,so I can't find him.It was something like "Ernest".The book I have was published in 1920 here,as a translation and its name would be translated as "Weird/strange stories".

The first story is named "Louis",I believe,and it is about a greedy man,who deports his familly into meaner and meaner lodgins to save money,which he pasionately loves (he TRULY adornes it,as a god,almost).He has a dog,which he wants to sell,but cant.later,he buys a secure safe,which is locked by a code name-he choses the name "god"-but,at the end,he can't remember-and only does dying,after he is atacked and killed by his dog, freeing his wife and daughter.

Any ideas?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Are you looking for the author the book?
    Lobolover Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Yes,though I already found it IS Ernest Hello.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Who sings the song named "Deeper"? [ 3 Answers ]

There is a song that I think is named "Deeper". It was featured in the movie "About Schmidt" during the wedding scene. The movie stars Jack Nicholson. I've tried searching songs named "deeper", tried looking on the movies soundtrack and still I can't find out who sings that song. Help if you...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

View more questions Search