Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Mario Kart on the Game Cube!
    Yes, this is old, but we are about to stray from it when it comes on the Wii.
    One thing I've really wanted to do, is play it on the Game Cube, but with two players on two different TV's!
    So how do we do this, and what exactly do we need? I know two TV's, but what else do we need and how do we do it?

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with a kid video game genius (mostly super mario brothers)? [ 3 Answers ]

There is an 80's movie where a kid is fantastic at games... he plays (I think) super mario 3 at a tournament and uses the wings to kick the crap out of everyone... and I think he uses the warps, too... but I can't think of the name of the movie... anyone know?

Ruby Cube Game [ 2 Answers ]

Please DO GUIDE ME TO SOLVE ALL SIX SIDES OF A RUBY CUBE, FOLLOW ME , MY QUE SAIARVIND :confused: :cool:

Mario: Game Over, Funny video [ 2 Answers ]

I found this video on Youtube, it's about what happens to Mario in the real world. Princess Peach tries to stop him from eating mushrooms. Well I'm not going to tell you everything, just watch it. Mario: Game Over

Game Cube System [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has a Nintendo DS Lite. She wants to be able to play it on the TV. I was told that if we purchased a Game Cube, there was an adapter that would allow her to play DS games through the game cube onto the TV. Is that correct? Besides the game cube system , what would I need to...

Ruby cube game [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I've just bought a ruby cube, but unfortunately I'm not able to solve all the 6 sides of the cube. I've heard from a friend that there's an algorithm for solving this game. So if there's anybody out there that knows how to solve solve all the six sides of the cube please let me know. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.