Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JordanLo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Movie where guy tries to sleep with the alphabet
    Hi I'm looking for a movie where a guy tries to sleep with a girl who's name starts with every letter of alphabet. It's a movie around the year 2000. I can't really remember much more. It takes place in a dorm and when he goes to sleep with the letter 'X' he actually falls in love with the girl. Any help would be appreciated.

-One of his friends also holds bets with other people to see if he can do it.
    -The guy he rooms with is really shy and doesn't talk to many people
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Apr 12, 2008, 01:48 AM
    "Pigs"

A college lothario named Miles is set a devilish task by his best friend in PIGS: to sleep with 26 women, whose names must each begin with a different letter of the alphabet, before graduation. The plan goes surprisingly well, but the letter "x" causes some difficulty, as Gabrielle Xeropolos proves to be quite a catch, and the prank is in danger of failing when Miles finds himself falling in love with her.
    JordanLo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Thank you very much
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Apr 12, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Pleasure!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spanish Alphabet [ 11 Answers ]

When I was a kid I learned the spanish alphabet without "k" and "w", as they were just letters borrowed from foreign words. And now I have heard conflicting info regarding the letters "ll" "ch" and "rr", are they still considered letters? Or are they considered 2 letters, similar to english, such...

Need alphabet drawing programe [ 3 Answers ]

My wife wonts do do some art work around the house and she would like to try something with the computer. She asked me the other day about is there any programme out there that has alphabet drawing that she can upload a picture and have it converted to an alphabet drawing. Can any body help me...

Geriatric Alphabet [ 3 Answers ]

The Geriatric Alphabet... A is for apple, and B is for boat, That used to be right, but now it won't float! Age before beauty is what we once said, But let's be a bit more realistic instead. A's for arthritis; B's the bad back,

An Alphabet For Living [ 1 Answers ]

An Alphabet For Living Associate with the wise who try to correct you Bitter is the fruit of evil Control your mind, cultivate good friendship Death takes the sensual unaware

View more questions Search