Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avijit9886 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Fake pregnancy
    How to make fake pregnant belly at home?
    Cutoo Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Just curious... but WHY?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Me too, why?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 12:26 AM
    Uh... stuff a pillow to some suspenders?
    I've got to ask too, why? Lol
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 01:12 AM
    Faking a pregnancy. It does not matter the reason. Sounds sketchy to me.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Maybe its for a play? Lol
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 01:49 AM
    A play at home? Hmmm lol, Play for the boyfriend. Late April fools joke.
    Got me...
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 01:52 AM
    Haha. I was thinking classroom skit (my class has done crazier lol). But who knows. Maybe it's a follow-up to an April fools joke! Haha like, maybe she'll put it on and go up to whovever and be like "see, and ou thought it was just an april fool's prank when i said i was pregnant." hehe
    jessy0428 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Why would you want to do that? How old are you?
    super mom Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2008, 07:16 AM
    LOL she never did tell us all why she needs a fake pregnant belly!! That's a little funny
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 07:22 AM
    I don't even think she checked back to see our advice, not that there was allot of it anyway. ;)

Pillow is the best bet, if it's for a play. If you are trying to fool someone into thinking that you are pregnant, then the best course of action would be therapy.

Good Luck.
    super mom Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2008, 07:43 AM
    LMAO!! I kike that answer. That's funny!
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 16, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Use a small round pillow and attach some velcro to it, so it will attach around your waist. Kind of like though try on belly pads they have in the maternity store fitting rooms. I thought of a few other ways, but I think they might be too complicated. I was thinking it would be fun to try this...

Do you guys remember those blue ice packs? They were sort of rubbery and had a large blue cap that screwed off, so you could put ice in it. I was thinking she could fill it with jello, so that it would have more insistency than just water. Then she could attach it to the inside of a round pillow case. Attach some elastic and velcro... Okay, It probably wouldn't work, but it was fun thinking about it. I guess she wouldn't look super pregnant either.

What about paper mashay balloon (a large one). Then she could cut it size. It wouldn't feel real, but it might look real under a shirt. It would also be very cheap to make. A balloon, news paper, and glue.

I hope some parent or boyfriend doesn't end up having a heart attack over all this!
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 08:08 AM
    No worries, I don't think she's coming back to look at the answers.

The jello thing sounds good, only problem would be if it leaked, that would be bad.

Paper mashay sounds good, easy and cheap. I do hope this is for a play or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake Pregnancy Belly [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for a good fake belly for a one act at a local theater, the budget is small and all the participants are volunteers. We are all new to this and I am not sure how to go about finding good props online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is belford fake or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I Only Wanted To Know If Belford University Is Real Or Not? And Where Is It Exactly Located? I'm Dying To Get A Ginuine Answers... Clydhazel

Fake pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to have an inflated stomach in other to fake pregnancy, and if yes what are the side effects?

Fake orgasims [ 10 Answers ]

I always fake it... I know its worng but it makes my husband happy/ proud and I know it "hurts" me I want to know how to start have MIND BLOWING SEX with out the disappointing time laps of having to go off "faking it". Basically I want to have as much fun as my husband.

Fake id [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I was wondering what happens if you get caught with a Fake ID in Vegas. I was wondering that when I went this weekend. A lot of people looked so young. :cool: I'm 19 and I was wondering. I'm not planning on getting one but am very curious of the penalties. :rolleyes: I know I know I...

View more questions Search