Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pepewill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Nintendo ds/gameboy advance
    Can you tell me if Game Boy advance games will work on the Nintendo DS? Is there something needed for the DS to play these games?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Yes, the GBA games will work on the DS. You don't need any special attachments.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Wow... wait... my game boy games won't fit in my DS. The DS games are like "micochips" in comparison to the advances games.

I'm fairly certain that they are not compatible... as for something to make them compatible, I haven't heard of anything but maybe try the nintendo website?
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Take a closer look at your DS. One side has an opening for DS games. The opposite side has an opening for GBA games. They work just fine.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 02:35 PM
    The front of your unit has a dummy space remove it and place your game boy advance inside. My son uses it all the time
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Ohhh... that's nice to know.
    I was told not to get the DS by the idiot sales person because my old games wouldn't work in it... and then I didn't see that other part until just now when I looked where "dan's mom" said.
    Boy I feel stupid.

Sorry about that Lisa.
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gernald
    Ohhh...that's nice to know.
    I was told not to get the DS by the idiot sales person because my old games wouldn't work in it...and then I didn't see that other part until just now when I looked where "dan's mom" said.
    Boy I feel stupid.

Sorry about that Lisa.
    S'ok. But next time you buy an electronic device, check out the literature at the company's website and places like epinions.com rather than relying on the sales person. :)
    Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gernald
    Wow...wait...my game boy games won't fit in my DS. The DS games are like "micochips" in comparison to the advances games.

I'm fairly certain that they are not compatable...as for something to make them compatable, I haven't heard of anything but maybe try the nintendo website?
    EVERYONE... I GOT THE POINT!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo 64 games [ 15 Answers ]

I found my Nintendo 64 a few weeks ago and I've been playing it non stop, even though it's ancient I still love it. The problem is I've finished most of the games on it and I want some different ones. Since Nintendo 64 is so old now where can I find some games that don't cost too much and what are...

No-show known in advance by plaintiff atty, my atty not told in advance [ 3 Answers ]

Will I be able to prevail in small claims court against the plaintiff's attorney and/or her? My ex-girlfriend filed a motion for a 2-year protective order to keep me out of our jointly-owned house. At the hearing, she didn't appear, but her attorney truthfully claimed that she was on business...

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Nintendo ds commercial [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know about a song on a commercial it something about I ain't got no crystal ball. It is for the new guiter lesson's commercial:confused:

Nintendo ds games are they compatible with game boy advance sp also [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Bought Some Games That Claim That They Are Compatible With Nintendo Ds And Game Boy Advance Does That Include The Game Boy Advance Sp. Thanks Ora

View more questions Search