Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suewhittaker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 06:25 AM
    When will the IRS respond to me amendment
    Hi, I filed my amendment in the beginning of February, it is now the middle of April. When will the IRS respond to my amendmet?
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 05:16 PM
    If you don't have refund or you don't owe money, the IRS will respond only if they have a question.
    If you have a refund it takes 8 to 12 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax amendment for F1 OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife is currently on F1 OPT and I am on an L1 visa. We'd filed our 2007 taxes as "married filing jointly" and as resident aliens. My wife's employer had incorrectly deducted her Social Security and Medicare taxes. However, we got the amounts reimbursed after we provided proof of my wife's...

Tax amendment [ 1 Answers ]

How long is the wait for a refund on a tax amendment, or how do I check the status of my file?

2006 Amendment [ 1 Answers ]

I need to amend my 2006 taxs to reflect head of house hold, do you know where I can get a 2006 form?

Tax Amendment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Yvonne And I Was Wondering When Will I Get My Tax Amendment Refund Check ?

Amendment For H1 Visa [ 3 Answers ]

I am on an H1 Visa and found out that an amendment can be filed for the past 3 years, I need to know the names or contact persons of the agencies that can file the amendment, myibsn.com can file amendments but they do not have any appointment times available. Would be great if you can let me know...

View more questions Search