Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deedee0029 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 07:36 AM
    Hello I sent my amended taxes April 30 on June 7 it was sent back to me for more information so I did sent everything the ask for I was told to wait 2 weeks is that correct so my taxes will be finally finished I don't have to wait 8 weeks again right?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 10:08 AM
    If your correction was sent to a specific person in the IRS, then two weeks should be all you need to wait.
    deedee0029 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 10:40 AM
    The agency where I did my taxes did it for me.. there was an assoc number stamped on the paper I guess it goes back to that same person.and was sent to internal revenue service Kansas city mo,64999... I hope they can work on it fast.thanks
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Glad to help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amended Return [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I filed my taxes in late January after I thought I had received all my forms. After filing I received a 1099 form from a $50 bonus for opening a checking account. This raised my taxes to be paid by $8.00. I had originally received a refund so I would have to return the $8.00. So I filed...

How do I check the status of my amended tax return [ 2 Answers ]

How do I check the status of my amended tax return?

Amended tax return [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the status of my amended tax return

Filing an amended return [ 10 Answers ]

I am thinking about filing an amended return for 2004. I discovered that our "tax guy" failed to included the mortgage interest that we paid for that year. Also, in looking at the paperwork, we noticed that he included daycare costs that we didn't necessarily have. :confused:

Filing an amended return [ 3 Answers ]

I filed for my return already and I had a job related move which I claimed as under exemptions. I was trying to find my receipts over the weekend and could not find receipts for some $300 for the move. I am thinking of filing an amended return and putting in only the value for which I can find...

View more questions Search