Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alaskanfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Irregular (non-menstual) bleeding
    I had sex 2 nights ago with my boyfriend. We did it several times and it was also very rough. I've noticed some bleeding since then, but it looks different from the way it does when I spot in between periods. It doesn't look like "period blood," it looks like the blood that comes out when you cut your finger or something. It's also very light (I really only see it when I wipe). So, I got a mirror and kind of looked inside my vagina, and it almost looks like part of it got torn or something and I can see that that's where the blood is coming from. Is this normal? I've already broken my hymen so I know that's not it. Could it be that it was too rough and something got torn? Or could it be a symptom of an STD? Sorry for being so graphic but I really want to know what's going on. Thanks.
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 11, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Yes it's possible it just tore a little bit. Sometimes it may get rubbed a little "raw" for lack of a better description. I'd keep an eye on it the next day or so, it will probably be a little sore when you use the bathroom, but just be gentle when you wipe. I might suggest a baby wipe also when you use the bathroom to soothe it. If anything starts to look out of the ordinary I'd make an appointment with the OB.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 02:55 PM
    You should see your doctor about this. If it looks like something inside is torn it could be more than just rough sex here. It never mattered how rough of sex I ever had that I had something inside my vagina tore up. Sounds like it's doctor time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular bleeding and more.should I worry? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so ill start by saying I'm in a monogomous relationships, so STDs aren't my concern. The past few weeks I've noticed I'm spotting a lot. It started before my period, then I got my regular perios (a bit heavy) then it ended, and a few days later, I noticed I started spotting again, usually...

Irregular Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I had a baby 10 months ago. Since then my periods have been somewhat irregular, not by much but still. I was always like clockwork before. I'm not on any birth control either. My last 2 cycles have been really messed up. One was 45 days, the next was 35 days. Now I started having some...

Irregular bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have always had very regular cycles. But in the past 3 months, I am having 2 and sometimes 3 cycles a month. I am currently bleeding and my last cycle was 12 days ago. It always starts with a dark brown blood and then after about a day, turns to bright red. I am in no pain...

View more questions Search