Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pessyjessy12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Looking for a movie about a kid (conrad) that is delivered in a container
    I watched this movie when I was younger. It's about a boy named conrad, he came from (the factory) he comes in a container and has to be developed with a solution. He was sent to the wrong lady for adoption, she makes all his clothes and they eat a lot of cheese puffs with chocolate syrup. When (the factory) scientist come for him, he has developed feelings and this is considered wrong, he's not a real boy. Please anyone help me with the name of this movie. Thanks! :)
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 11, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Could it be this one?
    I haven't seen it, just happened to find it.

Konrad (1985) (TV)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko
    Could it be this one?
    I haven't seen it, just happened to find it.

Konrad (1985) (TV)
    Yes, Gekko is correct.
    pessyjessy12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pessyjessy12
    I watched this movie when I was younger. It's about a boy named conrad, he came from (the factory) he comes in a container and has to be developed with a solution. He was sent to the wrong lady for adoption, she makes all his clothes and they eat alot of cheese puffs with chocolate syrup. When (the factory) scientist come for him, he has developed feelings and this is considered wrong, he's not a real boy. Please anyone help me with the name of this movie. Thanks! :)
    Thank you! I had the spelling wrong. Much appreciated, I found it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Onion odor in plastic container? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a huge plastic container that I used last weekend to take a 7-layer salad to church in. Now it smells like onion, and the smell won't come out with soap/water and or bleach. It's new and it's huge---or I'd just buy another one. I've heard you can place some dampened crumpled...

Can I put banana pudding into a metal container? [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get a dinner ready for 30 people for tomorrow. I'm doing a huge banana pudding, but I only have those aluminum disposable trays to work with. Can I put the banana pudding in there and will it be OK? Like it won't react or whatever? :confused: I've only ever used plastic and...

What are the dimensions of the most economical container. [ 1 Answers ]

A cylindrical container costs $3.00 per square foot for the sides and $4.00 a square foot for the top and bottom. The container must hold 100 cubic feet of material. What are the dimensions of the most economical container.

Open container case [ 1 Answers ]

The case: Over the weekend of March 16-18 a friend and I were placed under arrest and served 2 days in the county jail for Open containers. We were originally pulled over for failure to stop which was questionable because we stopped but apparently it wasn't for the 5 count and the officer...

View more questions Search