Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FELIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Keyboard dead
    I use a dell 600m is i use to record the sermon las sunday the laptop restar
    When come back my keyboard don't work i repair windows -and then reinstall xp and nothing please any help. Iwas using alesis multimix:o
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling your keyboard driver?
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2008, 09:18 PM
    What I can think of is a dead keyboard :S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, I originally had an ergonomic keyboard connected to my laptop. Now I am unable to type normal letters without holding down the function key at the same Time. Please help me if you can, I want to disable the ergonomic keyboard, Thank you very much, squirrells

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

When my computer starts it shows the messege which say (unlock keyboard).what can I do To solve that problem?

View more questions Search