Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunapatty Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 02:12 PM
    I751-Divorce
    Im confuse if I process my divorce How long is going to take ,if my husband and I have a very good relations and we don't have Kids... Can immigration deny my permanent residence after almost 4 years married , and is the process of my I751 to stop. I really want to divorce I cannot wait for my I751 to be approved. If somebody can answer my question please.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 06:04 PM
    What happened? It should not be this long? Can you give more info?

If you and your husband still have good relations, I would suggest you hang in there until the I-751 is done. It's much harder to remove conditions when you are divorced.

Apr 11, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Well I NEED TO WORK Im in Orlando He is in Pompano, if they give me an interview , and ask me where I'm working? How I will explain the distance?; I knew people who got divorce with the Temporal and they changed status without problems and faster I have almost 4 years married , and almost 1 year they received my package with the I 751 Do you think I could be deported? Thank a lot .

Apr 14, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lunapatty
    Well I NEED TO WORK Im in Orlando He is in Pompano, if they give me an interview , and ask me where i'm working? How i will explain the distance?; I knew people who got divorce with the Temporal and they changed status without problems and faster I have almost 4 years married , and almost 1 year they received my package with the I 751 Do you think i could be deported?. Thank a lot .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a divorse, How do I tell him? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to divorce my husband of 5 years. I have never been happy with him, but I guess I thought he would change, he hasn't. He is always in a bad mood and brings everyone down with him. We have two small children and I hate putting them through all the negativity and anger. Our home is never happy...

View more questions Search