Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hbaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Im adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90
    My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know the name of my parents. What I do know, and have just recently found out, is that I have a sister named Amber, born 4/20/90, and my birth mothers name is Tiffany. I have wanted to meet my mother all my life, and have only just recently found out about Amber.

I would like to meet them more than anything in the world! If you know anything about Tiffany or Amber, please let me know ASAP. I believe that Amber went to live with the paternal grandparents, soon after I was born.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Your personal email and esp telephone number were deleted for your own protection.

Do please be careful in searches, there are many scam artists and even worst that prey on people doing searches for family.

You will need a lot more info, perhaps your parents know the actual name of who they adopted you from, often they had this info in their original court adoption records.

Also in many areas you are write and put a letter on file with your adoption records if someone is looking. And of course there are dozens of adoption posting sites where you can post your info on as many as possible.

But remember you already know your "real" mother, she is the one who raised you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Born Abroad and cannot find a Birth Certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Bremerhaven Germany on a US Army Base Hospital, to parents that were not America Citizens at that time. My father was in the US Military. How do I obtain a copy of the Foreign Visa/Passport they used to bring my back to the US as well as a copy of my birth ceritificate? It can not be...

How to find adopted parents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a brother who had a one night stand with a woman about 3 years ago. He recently (2 months ago) crossed paths with her again. She advised him of a child she had that is possibly his. He asked where the child was? She said the child had been adopted due to her losing her parental rights...

How do I find what my sister will look like in 14 years? [ 2 Answers ]

My parents bore a child in 1990, and she died a month later. All we have is a few pictures of her. So for this Christmas I am trying to find a compony that can take her picture and show us how she would have most likely looked like at age 1-as old as they can get. Can you refer me to a compony...

Birth father was told I was still born. Then she adopted me out [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I have A Very serious questions and need help please! My birth mother just told me some information about my birth father after 3 yrs of me knowing her.. she finally told me that he was told I was still born and that he doesn't know I even exist... if I were to find him 29 yrs later.....

How can I find my sister? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello . My sister, born June 1956, disappeared on sept 1956. I'm looking for help Find her. She might live in usa. What tools do I have to search / find her? Thanks David

View more questions Search