Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flanjivfur Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2006, 09:12 AM
    In Need Of An Answer
    Hi,
    My name is Evelyn. I have in my possession a jukebox that may be an interest to a collector but I need to find out info on this jukebox. I have a serial & model numbers.How would I go about obtaining this information? Could you please help me?
    Thank You,

flanjivfur :confused:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Hi, Evelyn,
    Thank you for posting a question here, and Welcome to the site.
    Being 64 yrs old, I do remember play old records in a jukebox! They weren't "old" at that time.
    Here is a link with an email address to find out more; possibly what this particular collector might offer you for it:
    http://memphis.backpage.com/buysellt...ame=want-trade
    I do wish you the very best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

91 honda please answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the sports/normal button on the gear? I hv it on my screen now with the green lights on and shows sports. Is it bad? Thanks

I have the answer! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, a little while ago I asked a desperate question about my GSD, Jack. Well I got talking to a dog trainer and she recommended me the electric shock collar. Well Jack has had one on ever since and he is fabulous. I had to use it quite severely at first, he probably got one every hour or so...

I Need An Answer Please! [ 5 Answers ]

I need an answer When ever me and my b/f are together he sometimes checks out other chicks I do sometimes but when he does it I feel insecure like he wants to be with a hotter chick than w/ me and its probably I'm jealous and I hate it because I check out other chicks to and he isn't like...

View more questions Search