Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    network Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Feasability of small computer resale company
    I need to bulid feasibility of small computer company assembly and sale can you help me to do that
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Sure, we can advise you as much as we are able. What would you like to know?
    network Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 04:29 PM
    design plan , put strategic plan and how to calculated stamated value of project
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 08:17 PM
    http://www.sba.gov/ and SCORE | Counselors to America's Small Business | SCORE are excellent sites where you can find sample business plans and other types of documents that you might need to start a business. You could find business plans and documents that are like what you might want and then tailor them to suit your needs.

As far as pricing the product, you could try the following search and find similar items and make comparisons and then come up with your own competitive prices.

Wholesale Computers - Google Search

At least those are some ways that I can think of right now that might be helpful to you. Hopefully, others will come along and also offer their advice.
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Feasibility is based on two major things:

First, financial feasibility. If the money isn't there than it is not feasible. Granted, the plan can be leveraged through a bank or one could get seed capital for private equity in the business but this is a long road to travel.

Second, market feasibility. You can't create a market to satisfy your needs, you need to create a product that will satisfy the market's needs. This requires a lot of research. I would take the advice in the previous post and go to SCORE | Counselors to America's Small Business | SCORE. I love the site. I would also look up the location of the local SBDC (Small Business Development Center) and see if they have any information you could use. Their services are free but they are terribly busy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Start A Small Moving Company [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to start a moving business but do not know how to get it started,such as insurance and licensing.

Small trucking company and insurance [ 2 Answers ]

We are a small trucking company which has a driver wanting to lease on with us. He has already purchased the liability insurance for his truck and wants to continue to use that. He says that the company he was with before allowed him to run under his own insurance but I don't believe that is...

Small Business Company Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: How do you get insurance for a new small business company? What service providers do I need to look at? My setting is in Washington, DC. What are the best places for small business insurance?:confused:

How to take a company to small claims court [ 11 Answers ]

I didn't have much luck in 2004 with cars. We bought a car from my brother in Feb 2004 It needed work on it so we took it to Canadian Tire, At the time they put in a new battery and altinator and fixed the exhaust. They fixed the exhaust from the muffler up to the front of the engine. We were...

Small company with out of state employees [ 1 Answers ]

We are based in NY, and we have employees with home offices in Georgia, Virginia, and Missouri. I know we file payroll taxes in these states, but do we have to file any corporate tax returns also?

View more questions Search