Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrgrymm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Watch hands have stopped.. . quick fix?
    I have a watch that I know should be working. It has an animated face (as in the face changes colours) that is working just fine, yet it is not keeping time. The hands have quit moving and I was wondering if there is any way I can fix this myself? I seem to remember hearing ages ago that you could lay it a certain way or something and it would do the trick?

Thanks in advance!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Have you tried replacing the battery in the watch? That could be the problem as it is slowly running down.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Changing a battery might solve the problem. But, it could also be something else. Is it battery operated? A face changing colors could be made by movement of a mechanism of some kind. We don't really know. What kind of watch is it - i.e. a pocket or wrist watch?
    mrgrymm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Changing a battery might solve the problem. But, it could also be something else. Is it battery operated? A face changing colors could be made by movement of a mechanism of some kind. We don't really know. What kind of watch is it - i.e., a pocket or wrist watch?
    It's a relic brand battery operated watch, the battery is fairly new so I'm not sure why the hands have quit moving

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Watch hands not moving correctly [ 2 Answers ]

I have a find wrist watch that the hands are not movint correctly. I need information about what to do to get them to work?

My hands [ 2 Answers ]

:) does anyone know what it means or wats wrong when my hands get really hot at times like my hands will be fine on day and like maybe a few days later they'll be really hot and my feet will do it sometimes to so does anyone knows what that means:)

Hands lighter [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Light Olive Complexion But My Hands Are Very Fair In Color And In The Summer Time My Skin Gets Darker But My Hands Stay Light... does Anyone Know Why The Hands Are Lighter? Is There Something I Can Do To Make The Rest Of My Skin Lighter To Match My Hands?

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

View more questions Search