Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Franckguten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I need a mentor to guide me to build my Small Business

I am trying to build my Business and I having a lot of problem. I don't know if somebody can help me to do that by putting me in touch with Russel Simmons because he inspired me a lot and he is my idol.

Thank you very much
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 01:56 PM
    I you post what you need help with, maybe we could help you here too. What do you think?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 02:34 PM
    I am sure for a large sum of money he will assist a firm

Russell Simmons
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Yeah, you don't just get mentored by guys like that because you know someone that knows someone. It requires $$$$$. Try us out here and see what we can do to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

How to build Business credit history? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Business (corporation) since 2005 and I always wanted to build credit with my Tax ID number and not with my social security number, but every time I tried they denied it for many reasons. I do not have bad record and paid taxes on time. Does somebody know how to start? Maybe and easy...

Trying To Build A Small Tub? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I recently bought a fixer upper. The bathroom is extremely small. I was looking for a showertub, but I only could find them in Europe. I was thinking of making a base of a shower with tiles and then builing it up so that it could still hold water like a tub. The reason behind this whole...

View more questions Search