Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbanmama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2006, 01:22 AM
    Valentines Party Menu/Guide
    I am having a valentines party and am clueless about how much food/appetizers I should have for people. Since the party starts at 10, I figure most people will be more interested in drinking (and our friends are scotch/vodka drinkers). I was thinking of doing food for like 25-30 people. Please advise on quantities. Is this wise? I am doing a choc. Fondue fountain 4lbs choc/how many lbs of strawberries? Appetizer wise = cheese/bread platter and was thinking of 250 canapes. Please advise. I am freaking out. I have ordered 2 cases of red wine, 1 white, 1 champagne and 4-5 bottles each of vodka, whiskey, gin. I would appreciate any insight. Freaking out here
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2006, 10:04 AM
    Hi,
    Sounds like a good party is going to take place!
    Have you considered calling a caterer in your local area? If you have any, call them, ask the cost for the food items only, and it might save you much time and worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Good Guide To CSS [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a reasonable guide to CSS I heard about on another site: http://www.cssbasics.com/ Quite nice for all those interested in getting started with CSS. I still plan to write my guide but am just having real trouble finding the time to do it.

Menu Items [ 1 Answers ]

How to Enable / disable Menu Items For Windows Programming If Program is to be written in Visual C++

+/- from all programs menu [ 2 Answers ]

How can I add new items to the "all programs" list in XP?:o I'd like to create a entry or two there and move some of the existing items into that folder. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for the help... and oh yeah, Merry Christmas!:D

Want a help menu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends I am A new member to this ASK ME HELP DESK. I want to know the procedures and formalities for how to use this site. For example the word 'THREAD', I don't know the meening of it. Is there any help menu ICON for it to click on. So that I'll get the answers without disturbing anyone. ...

View more questions Search