Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animeluver06 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2006, 01:02 AM
    Looking for unique clothes
    I want to find some clothes that may be rave/futuristic/technoey ( I think I just made a new word )/ j.street style looking. Can anyone help? :cool:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 12, 2006, 01:30 AM
    Yes, you did made up a new word. I kind of like the word technoey. Here's a website that has rave and futuristic clothes. You can also check out the mall, you will find all clothes styles there.

http://store.yahoo.com/villagestreet...treetwear.html
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 12, 2006, 03:51 PM
    Have you tried eBay?
    Jackhammer Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2006, 06:03 AM
    Make them yourself. Just get some brightly coloured fabric and randomly sow them together, or onto existing clothes if you actually want them to fit. My friend thinks you should dye your hair just to add to the technoey look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Unique Gift Idea for Wife [ 14 Answers ]

Hello all, I am currently deployed over in Iraq and I am trying to find a unique gift on line to send to my wife to put a smile on her face and let her know that I think about her 24/7. Thank you.:confused:

Unique pet names for a kitten [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I'm new. I was looking for pet names when I found this site. I was wondering if anyone had any or could come up with any ideas on pet names for a cat, with ice cream being the topic, that are unique, that you wouldn't mind me considering for my new kitten. She is calico with short hair. I've...

How to find unique values in an entire column [ 10 Answers ]

hi all please tell me how can I findout the unique values in an entire coloumn. for example I have 3 coloumn in an sheet. Name Prod. Value a 24 100 b 26 240 a 33 120 a 21 200

Win server 2003: unique problem [ 6 Answers ]

One morning, I cannot log on to the domain. All clients cannot logon. Netlogon is not working so I cannot use mapped drives. I cannot run tool like DCdiag. Event viewer - Event ID 13516 - FRS (File replication service) is no longer preventing the computer... from becoming a domain controller. ...

Help: Unique design for a gown [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there! My sister's getting married next year. I need suggestions/unique designs for my gown. Thanks.

View more questions Search