Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spoooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 05:16 AM
    After BE in biotech
    :) HI frindzzz...
    Now am doing my B Tech in biotech this is pre final year.
    After this I want to go for higher education, so confused which is best either MS in biotech or MBA-BT to get an handsome salary. If MBA den where to study in india or abroad,what examz are der to enter abroard... ill be gratefull for your answer.. thanku:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Ok, you are close to a BE and you still don't know how to read instructions? This post was moved from the Forum Help area. To get to that area, you had to scroll past all the other forums, including the Education areas. You then had to ignore a bold, red warning to "Read Me First, which would have told you that Forum Help is only for asking questions about using this site.

So why did you still post in Forum Help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms-biotech [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I'm anusha, well basically I want to apply in the universities of USA for masters in biotechnology.. so can you tell me some good colleges where I can purse my masters... I m not getting list of colleges which are good.. so guide me for the same?.

MS in biotech [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how to do prepare for GRE.. My subject is Biotechnology.. Please suggest me something soon..

Biotech [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to enter into the biotech industry , I have a clinical background and trying to get my foot in the door. Please help . Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you, Ek

View more questions Search