Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kannan jay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 02:55 AM
    Short circuit calculations
    Hai everybody
    I want the manual shortcircuit calculation of per unit method with a suitable example procedures
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 02:58 AM
    Just to clarify things here, are you asking about a book?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DC short circuit calculation. [ 6 Answers ]

Any one familiar with DC short circuit calculation?

Short circuit current fault [ 1 Answers ]

I have quite a simple system. Contains one substation, feeder pillar and 3 houses. I have calculated the short circuit current that the transfromer in the substation can deliver but is there any one that can help me with finding the equations to calculate the short circuit current level supplied by...

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

Short circuit by wet weather [ 1 Answers ]

There is a GFCI is always reset when it is raining. Is there any way/tool which I can find out where exactly is the short circuit? Regards,

Outside GFI circuit - 15amp outlet on 20amp circuit [ 1 Answers ]

I need a better understanding of what I should do when setting up my new outdoor circuit. I've got a circuit that runs about 150 feet, so I'm installing 10g wire to allow for the voltage drop. I read in the Home Depot Electrical 123 book that I can have at most a 15amp circuit with 10g wire on...

View more questions Search