Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dureum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 12:29 AM
    R&B Song. Mid to late 90's. Male group perhaps?
    The only lyrics I remember are: "I tell you I love you and you just walk away" - I think that's how the song starts... so those lyrics aren't the chorus.

It's a male singer, but my instincts are telling me that it may be a male group, because I think the chorus had harmonizing in it. I don't remember the chorus, just its beat. I think there was a music video to this song too.

Please Help.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 12:37 AM
    Is it Greenday?
    DJ Smooth 614 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Don't Leave Me Girl- Blackstreet. Say Thank You DJ Smooth 614 :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 90's spanish dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not...

Unknown song from late 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Well, my math teacher usually plays this one recording of older music... I don't know what the name of the song is, or the artist. Ha well I don't even really remember the name of the song. What did make an impression on me is that Robin Williams makes an appearance on the video, It was on VH1 and...

What christian male group sings the song " I Know" and what's the cd name. [ 1 Answers ]

What christian male group sings the song " I Know" and what's the cd name.

Looking for the Song Title and group or Male solo artist. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the information for a song I recently heard again, but it is now in my BRAIN! The tempo is slow and almost melancholy. I believe it is sung by a group or solo male. The year ranges I believe from the late 90's to early 2000's. The only thing I have, is the partial refrain of...

View more questions Search