Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nabaraj123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 10:48 PM
    Photoshop cs2
    My photoshop cs2 is having problem whenever I use to go to do something with photoshop cs2 it shows me "Can not complete your request as an error occur".kindly help me out from this.its not a registered software that's why I can not consult with support website.

Thank you.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 10:56 PM
    So I'm assuming that you're using pirated software? That may be the start of your problem... as many pirated software are missing important components.

What are you trying to do when this error message pops up? Is this the complete error message or is there more to it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 10, 2008, 01:11 AM
    AMHD will NOT assist with issues concerning copyright infringement.

Question Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Photoshop [ 1 Answers ]

How do we edit color of an object after creating alpha channels.

Photoshop issue [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! I have been using photoshop for quite some time but I forget how to do one thing.... I know in filters there are a bunch of options for different things but I am not finding what I used to use to create a glow around a layer, just around the outside, help ty

Photoshop [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any way to get Photoshop on an iMac or even better Aperture. I'm really into photography, although I'm just starting. Help? :confused:

PhotoShop (I think) [ 2 Answers ]

I am totally new to this forum and to a lot of computer stuff. I have (through some miracle) created a folder I call "My pictures" - into which I have filed ALL the pictures I've taken with my camera. Now I realize that it would have been a good idea to create folders (such as "Family" -...

View more questions Search