Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belgica88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Why can't I get pregnant?
    I've tried to get pregnant for a couple months now and nothing happends. Is it because there's a problem with me or with my husband?
    IloveMySon Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2008, 09:24 PM
    I mean you can ask your doc I'm not a doc, but I have heard it can take up to a year to get pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can this get me pregnant? [ 29 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sexual intercourse and did not wear a condom and he pulled out when he injeculated and put it right back in me with still on it and I'm really confused please answer my question if u can thank u! :D :confused:

Is there any way I could be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I was fooling around with this guy, we were both naked and our genitals where touching but neither of us did anything to make him ejaculate. I got my period the next day but I haven't gotten it since. I'm still not regular but its been about 8 weeks. I haven't had any morning sickness or any other...

Could I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I Been Feeling A Liitle Changes In My Body.I Been Having Headaches,a Little Not A lot Sore Breast ,shoulder Pain,cramping,and My Lmp Was 7-26-07 /7-31-07 I Had A Little Spotting Only When I Wipe Myself On The 12th And It Was Red With Clear Discharge And On The 13 One Brown Spot In My Underwear...

View more questions Search