Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love_pup_321 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Sugar water soft crack ratio
    I am doing a home craft project with the kids and I would like to make a sugar water mashe' instead of paper mashe'. You blow up a balloon and then make the sugar water mashe' i was told to bring the sugar water to a soft crack stage but i dont know the sugar to water ratio If you know please answer my question. then you put string in the mix and then wrap it around the balloon let dry and then pop the balloon.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 03:19 AM
    2 parts water 1 part sugar it will turn quickly though so keep watch.

BBC - h2g2 - How to Make Sweets Without Using a Thermometer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial ratio limitations - current ratio and debt to equity [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem which is as follows; Contracts with lenders, such as bonds typically place restrictions on the financial statement ratios. Two commonly used ratios are the current ratio and the debt-to-equity ratio. Why is it that these appear as restrictions, that is, do they protect the...

Who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar"? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Please, who's the artist who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar" with changed lyrics.. "Honey, I gotta lotta money.."?

Soft water is not for drinking [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out some plumbing codes for the area we live in, which is Jefferson County, in New York. We had a home built last year, we closed on it in Aug. I'm having a problem with our water lines, we have a water softner system as well as a UV bacterial zapper... all water lines, which...

View more questions Search