Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Stranded on a deserted Island
    One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for more than 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon.

He thought to himself, 'It's certainly not a ship.' As the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat and even a raft.

Suddenly there emerged from the surf a wet-suited black clad figure. Putting aside the scuba gear and the top of the wet suit, there stood a drop-dead gorgeous blonde!*

The glamorous blonde strode up to the stunned Irishman and said to him, 'How long has it been since you had a good cigar.'

'Ten years,' replied the amazed Irishman.

With that, she reached over and unzipped a waterproof pocket on the left sleeve of her wetsuit and pulled out a fresh package of cigars. He takes one, lights it, and takes a long drag. 'Faith and b'gorrah,' said the man, 'that is so good I'd almost forgotten how great a smoke can be!'

And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Powers Irish Whiskey?' asked the blonde.

Trembling, the castaway replied, 'Ten years.'

Hearing that, the blonde reaches over to her right sleeve, unzips a pocket - removes a flask and hands it to him. He opened the flask and took a long drink.

'Tis the nectar of the Gods!' stated the Irishman - truly fantastic'.*

At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front of her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man and asked, 'And how long has it been since you played around?'

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed - 'Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there, too!'
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 9, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there, too!'
    LOL!!
    That teaches us that (some) Irishmen have their priorities slightly different than most of us do...
    ;)
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 9, 2008, 06:27 PM
    hahahaha! I love it. If you made that up- you are a hilarious person!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by softbalgrl1331
    hahahaha! i love it. if you made that up- you are a hilarious person!!
    Well no I'm afraid I can't claim I made it up... but yes funny :-)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 09:14 PM
    She should have pull out a golf club and hit him in the head with it. I'm Irish and I can tell you it ain't going down that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stranded Versus Solid Core THHN Wires [ 18 Answers ]

I'm still learning so pardon the dumb question. In wiring a new addition for 110v and 220v electrical outlets, switches and lights is there a certain time when you would want to use stranded core THHN wire vs solid core THHN wire? I guess in particular I'm referring to when you would use...

I can't remember what this movie is called people get stranded at abandoned airport [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this movie is called People get Stranded in an abandoned airport after their plane goes down (everybody disappeared off the plane except for about 5 or 6 people) and there's a deaf lady and she can hear strange noises outside of the airport (which are monsters) Please...

Rights of a deserted spouse [ 5 Answers ]

My husband left me 4 days ago after an insignificant argument. We have 2 small children in the home and I have not heard from him since his departure. I am sure he went back to Mamma's house. He has access to our home and I know he was home yesterday checking his email. Can I prevent him from...

How do I cut heavy gauge aluminum stranded 220 wire? [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing my electric range and it was connected to either a 60 or 80 amp circuit breaker that takes two slots in the panel. The wire is aluminum and both the wire in the insulation the bare wire are stranded. The insulation jackets are black and one seems to have a red stripe. The wire was...

An island? [ 47 Answers ]

If God created the Heavens and the Earth, and put man and other creatures upon the Earth, how do we know that God didn't go to some other part of his Heavens and create some other planet and deposit life on it? How do we know he didn't do that 10, 100, or 1000 times over in different parts of his...

View more questions Search