Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 06:08 PM
    One year anerversary ideas for my girlfriend (teen)
    So me and my girlfriend have been going out for 11 months(she's 16 and I'm 16) and our year is right around the corner, and I would like some ideas on what to get her and how to give it to her,stuff like that. Help.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Take her out for a meal. Order her a single red rose.

Nothing to elaborate!
    Dearparkk Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Well I'm a bit older(college) and my girlfriend goes away to school a couple of hours away.. I told her I wouldn't be able to make it on our 1 year but I could over the weekend(our 1 year was on a Wednesday). Little did she know I woke up at 4 am on Wednesday and drove 4 hours to her college to surprise her with breakfast, flowers, and her favorite movie that we watched while she skipped her morning class. We then cuddled until lunch where I took her out to her favorite restaurant and then I made her dinner after dinner I stayed until around 11pm and then drove home. All in all I can't really think of something that would have made her more happy. That is just what I did..
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Actually to elborate on the above and combine them, how about cooking her a nice meal and giving her a single red rose.
    fcfguy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 02:57 PM
    It all depends on your relationship and what you two normally do. A lot of guys get their girlfriends roses for no reason every now and then, if that's the case I don't really feel like it is an appropriate one year anniversary gift. Flowers for no reason are nice, flowers as a gift are a cop out. The making dinner thing is a nice touch though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 year girlfriend broke up with me. This sucks [ 169 Answers ]

Sitting around thinking isn't helping me much so I bring my story and ask for any advice possible. Maybe I'm looing at all this the wrong way. So me and my girlfriend were together for 4 years. I'm 30 and she is 24. We were friends for the first 1 year which was a little more than friends, some...

Girlfriend wants no contact.until new year. [ 19 Answers ]

Here is my story. I've been dating a women eight years younger than me (I'm 34, she's 26) for a little more than two years. She's sweet, caring and trustworthy. However, there was one thing that became a problem. In February, my roommate (younger brother) moved out because he was having financial...

Me and my girlfriend of 1 year are on a break is it going to work out? [ 5 Answers ]

Well it starts like this me and my girlfriend have been in a relationship pretty much the longest one I have ever been in also the longest one she has ever been in she was my first for almost everything we also for the whole year hardly ever fought but after we hit the one year mark it seemed like...

Art ideas for 1 year olds [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for Art ideas for babies 0-1 year olds in a Nursery? Can anyone help?

Emancipation Of Pregnant 15 year old teen whose boyfriend is 19 [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I am 15 years old but I'm about to turn 16 September 25. My boyfriend is just turned 19 years old. I am 4 weeks pregnant and I'm on probation. Part of my probation states that I'm not to have any contact with my boyfriend. Now I'm pregnant. I need to know if I can get emancipated even though...

View more questions Search