Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smead14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Letter of Discovery
    How do I write a letter of discovery to the benton county prosecutors office to get information on a dui case?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Why do you need the information on a dui case? Is this your case?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court date assigned.motion of discovery/validation letter? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have read many helpful things on here for people being sued by collection agencies. I am being sued by a collection agency for a debt that I don't feel I owe (well the entire amount of at least) It was within one month of when the statute of limitations ran out. Anyhow, I gave my statement...

Letter for Discovery [ 8 Answers ]

I was advised by Mr. Yet to request DISCOVERY on credit card debt that I have been served with a summons. I have my Intent to Defend ready to take to court house tomorrow. Now I need to know do I get the papers at the court house for discovery or do I write them out myself. I need a guide to go by....

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

View more questions Search