Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandman1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 02:41 PM
    In a relationship, both in love with the same person
    A year ago, my gay partner of 30 years fell in love with someone else. After the initial shock of finding this out, I met the new guy and fell head-over-heels in love with him. SO, now the 'other' man says he's wants to be naked with ME, but not my partner who's quite a bit older than either of us.
    I'm torn - what do I do?:confused:
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 9, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Hun you've bin with your partner 30years and your going to chuck it away for sex because that's all it'll probably be

Don't be stupid
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Run from both of them. There is nothing about this situation that is healthy for you. It sounds like a play for revenge or to see what he had that you didn't. This will tear you down, not build you up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Must have been pretty boring if you needed a third person to liven up this relationship. What did you think would happen. Sooner or later?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 9, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Their must be something still their or you wouldn't still be together so try and work thing's out talk about were you both think it went down hill and try and save your relationship 30 years is along time don't chuck it away
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 05:31 PM
    How many love triangles that you know of, work out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I was involved with my love from school days. We broke few yrs before. I want to know if my beloved still loves me and miss me or not and will he come back to me. My Dob is 29 Sep 1977 at 10.05 AM at Agra. Please reply soon

Will I fall in love with the right person ever? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up after 15 months. He had cheated on me for 5 months and I think he was seeing someone else who is now his girlfriend. Will I get him back? Will I ever fall in love with the right person?

Show love to the person we like.also is a fault? [ 1 Answers ]

For the few month ago, I met a gal while I participated table tennis competition. She is a incharge person of this competition. So, since that day, I decide to know more about this gal. After the competition, we also got meet each other. Date her for dinner, training table tennis together,...

Valuing a relationship more than the other person? [ 3 Answers ]

When a person values the relationship more than the other person, do you think this can change over time? Or how can you make it more reciprocal? Or can you?

View more questions Search